You’re Here because You want to Stand Out, Make Bank and Slay
Hey there Empirenista!
I’m Alicia, I help women service-based entrepreneurs who want to attract dream paying clients online who feel they are invisible in a sea of other entrepreneurs stand out online, build empires and live freedom based lifestyles.
I’ve been running businesses since 2009 but I believe I was born to be an entrepreneur.
In fact, I started my first business as a tween in the mid 90’s selling clothes and nail polish that I didn’t want anymore. Back then it was all about having money because it gave me freedom to buy clothes from Rave and “5-7-9” and spend more time at the mall. (Geez, did I just date myself, haha)…..
My inspiration for pursuing entrepreneurship was thrown at me when I discovered that I didn’t like going to a job where I couldn’t tolerate my coworkers and where the sales goals we were required to meet each quarter were beyond stressful.
I didn’t want to end up getting fired in 2007 I quit my job when I got the news I was pregnant and soon later found out my husband was deploying overseas. No way was I going to be stressed out during a pregnancy AND a deployment.
As a new mom, I wanted to stay home, raise my kids and contribute to our household income. As a Marine Corps Family, I knew I wanted more for us and that I needed a business that could move anywhere with us if we were stationed anywhere in the world.
I took that time to learn a craft and opened, Henderson Medical Billing Solutions, my first home service-based business in 2009.
Now, the first two years in business was full of struggles. I lived in struggleville. I UNDERcharged and OVER delivered.
I was providing Nordstroms services for Walmart prices.
Let me tell you, it was no fun. I attracted and booked cheap clients that were not ideal. They paid late, walked out on invoices and were a pain to work with. I was miserable and wanted to quit. I knew I needed to find the right strategy to get in front of my ideal clients.
I was trying to put the pieces together so that I could make money by any means but was going about it the wrong way.
Struggling is overrated.
- I researched all I could about marketing. It was apparent from the beginning of my research that it’s impossible to build a business without visibility.
- I started putting what I learned about visibility to work. I tested out different strategies and found out what worked for me and my ideal clients. The process didn’t take long for me to find out what I loved to do.
- I booked clients all over the United States, hired a staff and moved into a brick and mortar professional office building.
- I was even featured in an online medical magazine.
After making some money I invested in working with a business coach and my business took off even further. I was having so much success that was recognized by other medical billing business owners as a leader and they sought me out to mentor them.
It was when I started mentoring other service-based business owners with their visibility that I knew I’d found my real calling.
Since then, I’ve helped my clients leave their 9 to 5 jobs for good, attract ideal clients, book out their businesses and make more money than they did with their full time jobs by working part time.
It’s my mission to empower women who want more out of life and motherhood and are tired just settling for mediocrity to know they too can make an impact in others lives and build the business of their dreams.
You Can Make Bank!
My formula for success is:
Action + Visibility + Consistency = Profitable Empire
You’re ready to go after your dreams + I’m here to show you how.
It’s Possible to Thrive and Have a Successful Profitable Empire
You can have all of these and more
- Freedom to travel around the world and take your family on vacations
- A lifestyle that allows for more freedom in your time so that you can spend it with your kids
- Have a financial abundance of more than just enough to pay bills
- Make a name for yourself and have a recognizable brand
- Restful nights because you have a business that you love and no longer have to work in a job that doesn’t fulfill you
- A legacy that empowers others in a positive way
- Have Influence, build credibility and have the recognition as a Powerhouse Leader
- Buy yourself nice things without feeling guilty about spending money on yourself and not a bill
Some facts about me:
- I love Chai Tea Lattes and am first in line when it’s Pumpkin Spice Latte season
- I’m an introvert
- My Favorite show is Living Single
- I love handbags
- I order the same meal every time I go to Red Lobster
- I ONLY like even numbers
- I don’t like neon colors
- I’m second generation entrepreneur
- I’ve never lived outside of Southern California nor will I ever move
- I love to garden although I don’t have a green thumb.
- I’m a creature of habit- I’ve worn the same perfume for 12 years
- I collect keychains and movie tickets
I’m a mom of two little girls that loves graphic t-shirts, ripped jeans, Transformers movies and French Vanilla ice cream. Like you, my dream is to make an impact on the world and show other women entrepreneurs and girls that they can do and be anything despite the labels that society has placed on us.
Alicia’s Professional Bio
Alicia Henderson is a Business and Online Marketing Strategist for powerhouse success-driven mom entrepreneurs that want to stand out online and attract their dream clients, build empires and live freedom based lifestyles.
Alicia teaches women to utilize online marketing strategies such as Facebook live so that they can be known as the experts in their industries.
Alicia is the CEO of Alicia Henderson Enterprises and the Founder of The Empirenista Business Success Academy™.
Alicia has used her formal education and hands on experience to grow, manage and successfully sell businesses.
Over the years in her entrepreneurial journey, Alicia discovered there was a proven strategy to building profitable businesses and attracting dream clients that are willing to pay for valuable services.
When Alicia isn’t helping women create and build their successful empires, she’s attending her daughter’s soccer and volleyball games, going to Zumba and kickboxing classes, shopping at Home Goods and hanging out at the beaches in Southern California.
Let’s Build Your Empire!