Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a military spouse? Well, let me give you a glimpse of it as I share what it’s like to be part of the military community and my experience at the Military Influencers Conference 2018.
Visit http://www.aliciahenderson.biz/podcast/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- My experience at the Military Influencers Conference 2018
- What it’s like to be a military spouse and an entrepreneur, and how the military prepares you for it
- How the mindset of the military spouse has changed from 2004 to now
- The MIC 2018 topics and speakers
- The best part about MIC 2018
- The MIC is a great conference for business individuals to learn the different aspects of running a business.
- Joining the conference is a great way to refresh, renew, and get a new perspective on how to run your business.
- As a military spouse or an active duty member or a veteran, there are challenges that we face that are different, and it’s just so good to have a community that understands that.
- Keep learning about how to run your business in new ways.
- If you are a military spouse or someone who is a part of the military community and you are thinking about starting a business or already have one, make sure to go to the Military Influencers Conference next year.
“It’s so good to come together with a community of people who get you and they get your lifestyle. They get that as a military spouse or an active duty member or veteran, there are challenges that we face that are different.”
Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends and family who are part of the military community. Take a screenshot of this episode and share it to your Instagram Stories, tag me in it @empirenista_alicia and use #empirenistsbizsuccesspodcast.
If you’re thinking about attending the Military Influencers Conference next year, you can let me know by going to iTunes and leaving a comment there or heading over to Facebook, and I will give you some feedback.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to this podcast, and don’t forget to leave a rating and a review. You can also visit my website and get on the email list to get notified when new episodes drop.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Virtual Intensive = Market Like A Boss Intensive
One to One = 1:1 Empirenista Business Success Mentorship
Group Coaching = Empirenista Business Success Academy
More from Alicia
Sponsored by my Livestream Success Toolkit.